Hello hello!
I'm finally getting down to packing my stuff and all cause I'm going to move house pretty soon.
So I'm burning CDs of photos. Is there anybody who I have not sent photos too and want photos besides lynette and bernice?
yupyup, time flies eh? We only have 2 months left of our 8 months holiday! where are all of you Schooling? Sometimes I think back and wondered what did I do with my time. Then, I'm glad I went to Tung Ling. Currently, I'm not holding any regular job with the horrible timing of 9-6 :P Occasionally i work at haagen daz, often the night shift which keeps me out late till about 2-3 am. I was just reading some book and this is what it says : ' The point is not to stay busy or pass time with entertainment, the goal is to be productive. It is doing what counts, one activity at a time.' It spoke to me because I'm kinda guilty of staying busy either with work or with entertainment. Even though I work so little, I'm always occupied.
So I guess the question is ' what truely counts? ' :)
Yup, I'm going Kun Ming soon. Maybe I'll see wei ye :p
okay take cares everyone!
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment