Wednesday, April 18, 2007

hahah with everybody updating I should too right? Esp since I'm a regular computer user and blogger :P

WHERE IS RACHEL?

Let's see. Its interesting to be called sugar pies, dear, my love etc. hahah but yeah its ' heart warming' :D

It's currently 2.21 am and I have to be up in about 5 hours time because I'm going to have my first driving lesson! It is already my third attempt to drive. The first time- I got the time wrong and the second time- I didn't bring my pdl. Haha yes highly dumb and feeling abit bad about wasting the instructor's time. oh, i've got the same instructor as jolene!

Yup, haven been doing much too. Working abit with Eunice teaching small things enrichment lessons such as robotics,spykids,street magic, crime science. Other than that I would be packing stuff, doing abit of admin work, church stuff, going out and plain slacking. Similar to Joanne, I am waking up each day close to eleven and sleeping around 1 plus too. Holidays for me would be sleeping as and when i want ( no drinking disgusting coffee to study till the wee hours) and waking up when i want. ( no counting to 10 and forcing myself into the showers to get ready for school) :P Haha, but it always feels that there is something more to live for. yeah like what joanne say, I'm not really living life to the fullest too. Maybe I'm not spending enough time with Him, unlike the times in Tung ling, hence the void.

Highlight of the week or rather something that is occupying much of my brain is that I'll be leading worship alone for the first time this friday ( my youth service). This time, there will be no lynn ern and rachel to help me sing anymore. So please pray that I don't freak and faint on stage, that God will just be in control and my singing wont distract anybody. hahah.

Yeaps.. so goodnigths! :)

ah yes, my name is Lin Yurong. aka many other things.

No comments: