Hello My Sugarpies!
I'm here to update you girls about poly life!
First day of school, which was ytd, totally rocked! I know that i'll love school so much! I feel it! But actually, i've always loved school lah so yeah. I'm so glad that i made the right choice know - entering poly. I used to think that poly isn't my kinda thing but really, now, i think poly is my kinda thing. LOL.
School hours are great. I like the fact that school only starts in the afternoon on Mondays and Tuesdays. Can wake up super late, say 2pm and 12 pm respectively?! :*)
Also, school hours are rather short. Which is also another good thing bcos i won't feel as if my brains're gonna burst after each lecture or whatever. We have long breaks in between too! Shiok!
I'm down with Heat Rash, so i'm unable to attend school today. Awww. I'm pretty sad about that. I actually like school so much that i don't wanna skip school at all. Amazing huh.
Ytd was really good. I really paid attention in class. Actually another reason i'm afraid of skipping school today's cos i'm scared that i'll not be able to catch up with the rest. I really wanna do well in school, you know! And i'm happy that my attitude towards studying is good! Hopefully my momentum doesn't go away soon :*Pp
Last but not least, i have two GERBILS now!
They're my pet hamsters/rats! They're actually hamsters with long tails. Disgusting at first sight, but i've actually fallen in love with them as days passed.
They're so adorable!
They'll run about here and there and also act cute when you play with them. But once you leave them alone, within say, 2 mins, you'll find them soundly asleep already. Cute hor??? Hee.
But they haven't been eating and drinking well! My sis and i're worried. :*(
Their names?
My sis gave them names like "Ed" and "Eddy". But well, i call them "Smelly" and "Shit" cos they're really smelly! Together, they're either called Smelly Shit or Asses (bcos both of their names start with letter S). Wahahaha!
P/s: Do you know that i detest hamsters? I wonder why i just love my Gerbils.
Okie cookies lah, off i go!
Sorry that i'm unable to meet up with you girls today. I'm having irritating, itchy rashes all over my body! :*(
Hope Rachel Dear had fun ytd yah!
Btw, pls write your names at the end of each post can? Don't know who's who leh!
LOVE.
and i'm
Joan :*D
No comments:
Post a Comment