Friday, April 13, 2007

Hello Darlings!

Once again, i'm back to rock da house!
Wakakakakakaka!

What've i been up to?

For the past two days - Wednesday (11/04/07) and Thursday (12/04/07), i had my orientation. I'm in NanYang Poly btw, taking Business Management!

Anyways, i've met my classmates already. They're not too bad, just that i'm pretty disappointed that there aren't any like me. I feel kinda restricted to go totally crazy in front of them, afraid that they'll think that i'm really weird.

WAHAHAHAHA.

* Be honoured that you girls got the chance to see the siao me okay!!! :Pp Bleah!

However, hopefully as days pass, we'll (my classmates and i) all open up even more yah.

Entering poly isn't as tough as it seemed! I've made many friends (got along well with my classmates and others from diff courses!) and i'm so happy about that! Heehee. And of course, lotsa guys are sms-ing me right now (eheh, not surprising lor, know who i am not) and i REALLY don't dare to sign in msn now lahhhh! :xX

Oh yah. No one knows that i'm Jasmine Tye's sister yet. I really hope they don't know cos i don't want them to befriend me cos of that, know? And no one knows that i sing or that i'm my secondary school's Macpherson Idol.

WAKAKAKAKA.

I don't plan to tell them anyway.

Okay.
Tell ya more.

I performed ytd for the orientation's grand finale.

I danced properly to Sexyback with 2 other guys and i was totally surprised by the overwhelming response by the audience! I'm so glad lah! Felt like a star ytd! :D

So, the Joan they know so far is only a dancer. Interesting :*)

Hmmm. What else to talk about.

Oh yah.

Poly isn't that slack actually.
Our code of conduct rules are pretty strict!

No slippers allowed. Gotta wear shoes or at least sandals!
No piercings accept for the ears - for girls only.
And i think business students aren't allowed to dress down, like shirts and shorts.

EEEEEWWWWW.

I was kinda shocked by the news. I thought poly's like so, anyhow.
And guess what? My timetable's pretty odd.

On Monday, my school only starts at 4pm and ends at 8 pm. -.- And on Tuesday, school only starts at about 2.30 pm (or later, i can't rmb).

So funnayeeee rightttt? Weird ppl. Weirder than me! KAKAKA.

You know, i really miss you girls. I have to say that you girls are the nicest bunch. I don't think i'll meet any other group of girls like you all in school.

So, let's keep in touch, ok?

I miss you girls.

No comments: