Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm back! :)

Hello people!!! I'm finally back from taiwan! :D

I just read the posts for the past week and am so encouraged to see all of you guys updating! Yea! :)

I must agree taiwan is a super duper good place for all of us...girls!!! Shop till you drop! The stuffs there are completely cheap can...like a top or a shorts(not the causal or FBT kind) can cost only 5 bucks yet they are prreeetttyy!! I counted, i bought 11 tops, 5 bottoms, 1 heels, 2 flats, 1 pair of shoes, 1 slippers, 4 bags, many many earrings and necklaces and of course food!!! :P

U guys aren't forgotten too!! I bought some stuffs for u guys, including food!!! (Ahem, "looking" at joan..haha!) So we must meet up so that i can pass them to you guys!! :)

Ok, done expressing my joy in taiwan. Seriously, after reading rach's post on the bubble world, i do agree so much that after TL, my QT time sometimes get affected. Like from the work and stuffs-busyness. I do pray that this will not affect our walk with God. I believe its a rather serious prob that we're facing...like how we can get strayed away into the world that we only remember God when we need Him or when we are alone. Remember God every moment! Look at your palm and get reminded of His pierced ones...

Alright, i should be able to make it this sun and next sat. Confirm again! But salome and charity, so sorry i got youth at 4pm and usually needs to get down at 230pm to prepare...so i cant go too. But, congratulations in advance!! Feel the difference when you come out of the water! New life birthed! :)

Cya guys soon...-Joanne

No comments: