Hullo ha, ma darlings!
Joan is back again!
Honestly, i have nothing to talk about as these few days' been the same. Been schooling daily. Same routine everyday, so yeah, what to update about? Hmmm. I still like school a lot btw! :*D
How about some random stuffs?
I just did my mani and pedi ytd. My nails are now totally white! Looking super clean! Heehee! I prefer my last week's red nails though. My FAVOURITE colour... sniffs. But thought that i should just change my nail colour every week! :*D
And yes!
I finally got a new hp and it's a 2 megapix cam-hp! Finally! My first time getting a megapix-ed hp lor. The previous one was only VGA. Ewww. Don't like!
I'm really happy about that cos i love taking pictures, if you girls don't know. Wakakaka! Oh yah, it's the super slim hp. Samsung ultra edition 8.4! :*D
Last but not least, the rats are doing great! They love eating their sunflower seeds a lot, but we can't give them a lot as they'd grow so fat!
They're already fatter now and they can't run as fast as before!!! WAHAHAHAHA! So funny! They're also lazier now, maybe bcos they're much fatter now? Mmm. Must be lah!
They're also very naughty. They don't like to bathe and they're always biting their plastic slides and house, making the properties look so ugly now! Our heart feeling all pain, cos we bought the stuffs for them one mah! You know, money.
Hai! They don't know how to treasure what they have one! Himbotic rats!
Oh. They also like shredding newspapers, i wonder why. -.-
Oh. They also like shredding newspapers, i wonder why. -.-
Aiyah, i shall end this silly entry now!
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY!
BE THERE OK?
:*D
Love you all :*)
No comments:
Post a Comment