Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging but I've been coming in regularly to read your posts! I'm actually now in my dad's law firm BLOGGING. haha. My "supervisor" is not around so I can't ask for more files from him, since the efficient Lynn Ern has already completed all the work he gave her just now:) Can't wait for him to get back because I feel guilty that I'm using the internet and blogging... and I'm getting paid for it! Yes, so it's my dad who's gonna be paying me, so what's wrong BUT... that makes it even weirder!
Anyhow, I started work at my dad's law firm since Tuesday and I'll be working every Tuesday to Thursday each week. So I'll only be working 3 days a week.
Yes, what else is there to update you guys about? OH YES. Photos from Wei Ye's farewell can be found here: cleanlinen.shutterfly.com
Ok, I'm gonna go find something productive to do now!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment