Well, I understand what this mysterious person is talking about, haha. So I have started an online christian journal! Uh. I don't think I'll be divulging the address just yet, I'm not sure if it is going to be personal or not, haha.
Oh I just realised that I am blogging more these days but I guess it's only because I face the computer for five days a week. I'm just thinking that I might not be able to blog as frequently as I want to when school starts. that would be such a waste because i think this blog is great for us to connect and be accountable to each other when it comes to our Christian lives.
Talking about school, I didn't get into NTU mass com, as I had hoped to. They gave me sociology instead. I will try for an appeal on 16th may though, the date when they start taking in appeals. If i still don't make the cut, i guess i will have to accept that it is God's plan for me to be at NUS fass. I am a bit reluctant about going to NUS fass because I wouldnt know what to major in while I am there and I don't like the fact that I'll have to compete with thousands of people for the popular courses. i most certainly don't want to end up doing chinese studies (that happened to my sister). its incredibly hard. haha.
i don't feel like going back to school. i thought i was done with exams!! :( :(
-JOLENE.
No comments:
Post a Comment