Monday, May 7, 2007

hi everyone, its me, jolene.


You know, i never really managed to grasp the full meaning of rachel's 'bubble world', probably because i was too distracted with events of my own world to take the time to reflect back on the big difference between the tungling months and the present ones. It was only until the reunion at Aunty Judy's did i finally realise what rachel had meant.


It was such a lovely time being kept away in a quaint little corner in the East, just spending time with the Lord and other Godly brothers and sisters. It was where I could find space and time to be myself, not having to be anxious about what was the next step to take because I knew that I was in God's place and He was there to guide me. Besides, there wasn't much to worry about the next step yet because I knew that God had placed me in Tung Ling to find out the next step so I felt that I would definitely get the direction for the next step while I was in Tung Ling.


But now that I am no longer in Tung Ling, and my life is once again filled with bustling activities, it is difficult to always feel God by your side. It's even harder to set aside time for Him. You just feel tired all the time and that is just horribly lazy of me. So I thought I'd be honest with everyone and hope that talking about this struggle I'm facing would motivate me to get back on track. Let's keep each other going (:


Remember I mentioned that this week would be my last week with this job? Apparently not, anymore. My dad wants me to work one more week, or at least until the day before I leave for my UK trip. So I have to take another 2 weeks of crazy ringing :( I hope God will give me the strength to carry on! (:


Let's all have a get-together soon all right? with some Eastside Muffs! <3 haha. Take care!

No comments: