Saturday, May 5, 2007

Hello my dearestests!

I'm back again! Sorry i haven't been updating lately. Been busy with school, and catching up with some other friends! :*)

How're you girls? Are you all going to Auntie Judy's house later? I'll be going. Really hope to see you all! :*)

School's getting boring these days. Sad to say, i've been skipping lectures quite often. Hehehe. And you girls knowing me, wanna guess what i do whenever i skip classes? Well, i eat. HAHAHAHAHAHA. School food's cheap and not bad! You girls shld visit me one day and i'll give you a tour around the school! Provided if i don't get lost :*Pp

About my Gerbils. They've been so cute. I've started to carry them already. I carry them out of their cages for a while and then let them back in. Hehe. Ed (the white one) makes a kinda noise whenever i carry him. I guess he's scared of me. WAKAKAKA.

I miss you all!
I miss Bern and my Da Jies!
I miss the whole of TL 2007 Term 1!

Looking forward to our "reunion" later!

- Jo, Miss Cora :*)

Hugs.

No comments: